♫ EmCee Entertainment is owned and operated by Mark Edwards, who has provided music and sound for hundreds of events throughout the greater Southeastern Pennsylvania.
- Experienced Disc Jockey and Master of Ceremonies
- Comprehensive planning and consulting services at no extra charge
- Large library of music for the ultimate in selection; new titles added regularly
- Wireless microphone for toasts and announcements made from anywhere in the room (not available with all systems)
- Optional lighting effects, fog, bubbles and/or confetti to add extra excitement to your party (with venue approval)
- Live cocktail and/or dinner music by local musicians.
- Multiple sound systems for small and large events. The largest systems can accommodate outdoor venues, proms, parties of 200+ guests, or for those who simply prefer a full and powerful presentation.
Mark with the Trammps in 2009, known best for their 1978 smash dance hit, Disco Inferno.
A visit to the Kimmel Center in 2005 and a photo op with the Philadelphia Orchestra director, Christoph Eshenbach. He is a German-born pianist and conductor, and currently holds positions in Washington, D.C. as music director of the National Symphony Orchestra and music director of the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts.
Mark backstage at the Philadelphia Folk Festival hanging out with Keith and Ezra from Trout Fishing In America. This folk duo is best known for their song The Window, played regularly on WXPN radio’s show Kids Corner, hosted by Kathy O’Connell.
Longtime acquaintance Dave Posmontier and his band co-members Bob Howell (sax) and Chico Huff (bass) at a Chadds Ford Winery event in 2005. Dave is one of the Philadelphia area’s premier jazz pianists, and has admitted to “borrowing” a lick or two from Oscar Peterson.